ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
PLI Technician with prior experience and the ability to be dispatched on most job applications commonly requested by our clients.
- Set-up / tear-down of equipment;
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks, calibrations and overall equipment and upkeep at jobsite;
- Conduct examinations with appropriate NDE technique;
- Interpret, evaluate, and document results;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to ALS health and safety policies.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Able to pass an FBI background check and drug/alcohol test;
- Preferably, already possess a TWIC card and valid passport;
- Must have nights, weekends and in town as well as out of town availability.
The job is subject to various weather conditions both inside and outside environments in various industries such as power generating stations, petrochemical and oil refineries. There may be some confined spaces work and working at heights. Conditions are often very hot and dirty. Work is often conducted at odd hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must be in good physical condition to deal with the stress of working under the adverse work conditions described above. Candidate cannot have a fear of heights or tight spaces. Physical and visual activities include standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stepping, crawling, reaching, twisting, bending, handling, and laying on back as needed. Duties often include carrying heavy equipment (>50 lbs) far distances, up, and down multiple flights of stairs. Must be able to support own weight in roped safety harness. Able to work 40-60 hours a week. May be required to drive a company vehicle pulling a trailer to and from job sites.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the FMLA Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
Transportation Worker Identification Credential (Twic) Card