We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our clients in the Vancouver area. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering a robust benefits package.Primary responsibilities:
- Process non-exempt and exempt payroll
- Process garnishments and unemployment claims
- 401k and healthcare benefits administration
- Manage and assist in on-boarding new hires which includes processing screenings and paperwork.
- Quarterly payroll tax filing
- 2+ years of experience processing payroll
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to maintain and manage a high level of confidentiality regarding personnel information.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Health Care Benefits
Automated Data Processing (Adp)