Nesco Resource is seeking candidates for 2nd and 3rd shift Manufacturing Fabricator positions with a growing company in the Coxsackie, NY area. This is a full-time, temporary-to-permanent position with good opportunity for advancement. Duties may include the set up and operation of various machines, hand tools, and pneumatic tools which may heat, bend, form, press, stretch, shrink, straighten, machine or otherwise change the original shape of various sheet metal or extruded metal products to engineered drawings, tools or customer specifications. Also, the ideal candidate must be able to use precision and standard measuring tools, read engineered as well as non-dimensioned drawings, and read and comprehend customer specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 6 months of prior manufacturing and/or fabrication experience is required
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong math skills and mechanical abilities
- Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Regularly required to lift up to 35 lbs., occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
2nd Shift: 2:15pm-10:15pm (Monday-Friday)
3rd Shift: 10:00pm-6:00am (Sunday-Thursday)
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.