Title Curative Specialist
Job Description: Responsible for resolving complex title issues by reviewing and determining the best course of action to cure the title clouds. The Title Curative Specialist will make curative recommendations and assists clients with a variety of title defects to achieve clear marketable/insurable title. Constant communication must be maintained with a number of parties involved in the curative resolution effort including but not limited to the closing/title /attorney office, immediate staff, etc. Generate title reports for overview of progress and completion of all tasks associated with the curative effort. Completion of all required reports and/or specifically assigned functions in an efficient and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research and resolve outstanding liens, judgments, and other title issues, all title curative grades
- Instruct and/or provide authorization to attorneys and closing offices in order to prepare necessary documents
- Coordinate with closing companies and clients for obtaining necessary information to resolve title curative matters.
- Communicate and/or escalate title issues to management.
- Coordinate, maintain, and update all necessary tasks and responsibilities associated with the closing process.
- Timely completion of all required work functions including task queue, updating, follow-up, etc.
- Proactively anticipate curative requirements and potential title issues.
- Detailed review of all documents associated with the curative process.
- Train of new hires
- Run reports to determine outstanding files with issues
- Demonstrates excellent ability to work under time sensitive deadlines.
- Utilize available resources (attorney, Title Company, county/city) for resolution/ resolve
- Frequent/constant communication with all pertinent parties associated with the curative effort.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.