To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Executive -- Patient Monitoring Solutions - Sales Executive, Patient Monitoring -- Phoenix, AZ
Draeger • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Executive is responsible for all sales activities and assigned order quota relating to the sale of patient monitors and solutions within the defined sales territory. The Sales Executive is also the primary relationship owner and interface between Draeger and this designated customer.
For assigned product line, develop an in-depth understanding of the following:
- All product functions and implications on patient care, work efficiencies and financial
- All related systems and services
- Competitors product offerings
- All related customer needs and product value
- Develop sales through broad based activities that include but are not limited to the following: account qualification, aligning products to customer workflow & technical requirements, product demonstration, quoting, closing. Interact with clinical/technical customer service representatives during sales process to determine the needs to best position the Draeger solution.
- Manage the sales cycle and drive to close, ensuring that sales quota is achieved in all assigned categories.
- Provide account follow up and support as required in accordance with the strategic plan for the account. Interface with other departments as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and timely follow-up to customer issues.
- With direction and oversight from the Area Sales Director, implement and drive Draeger sales programs in the assigned territory.
- Maintain communication with the appropriate Customer Service, Service, Sales and Marketing personnel to share competitive information, account information, market conditions, customer issues and to coordinate Draeger Medical resources to the customer.
- Work with Area Sales Director to develop strategic and tactical plans to ensure attainment of sales target within the assigned territory both short and long term.
- Maintain all customer information as it relates to sales activity, including but not limited to: prospecting, qualification, funnel management and forecasting within a designated territory.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned to include maintaining expenses, travel requirements and pricing within company guidelines and policy.
- BS/BA degree in business or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience; MBA a plus
Special Competencies or Certifications:
- Three years of sales experience in a related field; Clinical sales or applications experience with patient monitors a plus.
- Experience in a strategic and complex selling environment preferred.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and relationship building skills. Consultative selling skills (ability to understand customer needs and translate into a business solution by clearly detailing clinical and business benefits).
- Strong computer skills-MS Office, Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, DMI quote system software, DMI CRM software, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Capability to work within a matrix sales organization and drive accountability to meet assigned targets.