Location: Bethesda, MD
Must be a US Citizen eligible for a DoD Secret Clearance.
4S-Silversword is recruiting a Receptionist to support a Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Health Agency (DHA) office. The position will perform in person, daily weekday support activities at a DoD site, while interacting with department staff, medical personnel, and Veterans or military personnel and their families. We seek an early career professional with experience in customer service interactions.
The Receptionist activities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Answering incoming telephone calls; logging and routing calls
- Monitoring, routing, logging and responding to messages via department email box
- Meeting preparation and handling of requests for meeting space
- Ordering office and patient education supplies, monitoring office equipment and procedures
- Assisting with in-processing new on-site personnel
- Assisting in development of standard operating procedures for office best practices and records management compliance
- Tracking follow up actions and communications until the completion/resolution of questions/problems.
- Attending team meetings, project meetings and other duties as assigned by team lead or Government leads
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 1 to 2 years of customer service-related experience.
- Pleasant manner in all communications
- Ability to manage multiple activities with efficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional attention to detail for tracking follow up actions for total customer satisfaction
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Self-motivated and capable of independent work and productivity
- US Citizen and capable of passing a National Agency Check with Investigation
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 50 lbs.
Please note: 4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs. 4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office