To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Springs, MO 64744
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse PRN (as needed) CRITICAL
Compass Health Network • El Dorado Springs, MO
Posted 30 days ago
Provides Nursing oversight of the residents physical and psychiatric care for the Transitional Services program.
$200 Sign-on bonus to be paid after successful completion of six month orientation period.
1) Performs nursing care such as health assessments, pain assessments, vital signs, applying dressings and general daily care of residents.
2) Performs all duties of medication administration including medication pass, injections, and observing self-administration of medication.
3) Manages medications including completing the MAR, updating the MAR and counting controlled substances.
4) Provides patient education regarding physical health and medications.
5) Coordinates care with Staff, Residents, Family, Physicians, Psychiatrists, Hospitals and Pharmacies.
6) Reports and records observable changes in resident behavior, attitude and physical condition.
7) Responds to emergency situations as specified by the guidelines of the unit during working shift and on call.
8) Assists Physicians and Staff with various diagnostic and treatment procedures.
9) Initiates and participates in group or individual activities with residents.
10) Provides education on procedures and protocols to new employees.
11) Participates in team and leadership meetings as assigned
12) Lifts heavy equipment and or residents when required.
13) Provide On Call coverage on weekends and/ or unscheduled shifts"
14) Other duties as assigned
Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Missouri with minimum of one year of Psychiatric and Charge Nurse experience. Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.