Job Title: Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist - Med Plaza
UC Job Title: Associate Physician Diplomate
Job Number: req14277
Work Hours: Varied
Job Type: contract
Work Location:Los Angeles
Salary Range: 0.00 - 0.00
The Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist will work as part of a team emphasizing high quality, patient-centered outpatient behavioral healthcare. In this position, behavioral health services will be provided primarily through telehealth. The treatment model offers many
innovative approaches to care delivery such as telehealth delivery, an advanced behavioral health screener platform, team-based case conferences, and continuing education opportunities.
* Basic medical skills in diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric medical illness with an MD degree from an accredited medical school.
* Maintain current medical license to practice in the State of California, maintain current DEA certificate and meet all standards to continue UCLA clinical privileging in good standing
* Strong collaborative skills to work with a diverse group of interdisciplinary professionals
* Minimum four years postgraduate training in general psychiatry and be skilled in the clinical diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric illness.
* Ability to recognize an emergency situation and act on it
Bargaining Unit: 99
Layoff Referral Deadline:
Posting Category: Physicians
- Behavioral Medicine
- Clinical Works
- Diseases And Disorders
- Medical Diagnosis
- Medical Emergency