Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL and Milwaukee, WI.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
Responsible for managing and optimizing a global shared services finance team. Reporting to the VP, of Treasury, this role will lead and oversee a team who supports the critical day to day transaction processing. Critical responsibilities will be team management, implementing best practices, risk mitigation and compliance, and providing leadership. The Director, Global Financial Shared Services will leverage their expertise and experiences to improve Regal Rexnord%26rsquo;s shared service function in the ever changing global landscape.
The Director, Global Financial Shared Services is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the effective operation of the Shared Services for Accounts Payable, Credit %26amp; Collections, Cash Application and Expense Reimbursement functions including the establishment and oversight of policies and procedures. Direct reports include Credit %26amp; Collection Manager, Oracle AP Manager and SAP AP Manager, with dotted line reporting of Manila Shared Services Treasury Manager.
Develops and implements strategic direction for shared service activities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the group through both technology and process improvements, while improving the overall control. This includes managing these initiatives to ensure successful implementation.
- Director, Global Financial Shared Services is expected to establish and lead the execution of goals, standardize process and procedures and to continuously improve the financial and operational processes
- Collaborate with the leadership across the entire order-to-cash cycle and cross functional organizations to achieve the company%26rsquo;s goals including bringing insights and ideas to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Key partner in leading execution of related merger, acquisition, and divestiture activity. Manages integration efforts for Financial Shared Services, including aligning policies and procedures and implementing best practices
- Global process owner for processes as we continue to evolve the migration to a global centralized function
- Lead strategic projects, through analytical, fact-based decision making, interfacing with key personnel and identifying automation and enhancement opportunities that drive efficiencies
- Optimize the engagement with AR and AP personnel in the Manila Shared Services Center from a cost and productivity perspective
- Ensure that effective internal controls, policies and practices are in place and that teams are properly trained
- Maintain an effective and motivated organization through proper selection, training, feedback, coaching, compensation and recognition of staff
- Provide outstanding customer service while maintaining financial systems of high integrity, ethical conduct and compliance with Company policies, procedures and internal controls
- Lead Financial Shared Services team to effectively drive and manage change within the organization
- Manage and standardize processes for assessment and extension of credit, collection of receivables, application of cash received, and AR/DSO forecasting
- Establish goals and monitor key performance metrics to measure the quality and efficiency of the credit and collection related processes
- Manage quarterly and annual audits with internal and external auditors
- Maintain all process and procedure documentation in response to changing business conditions, ERP implementation and internal control requirements
- Execute SOX compliance related to accounting and reporting for role related processes
The successful candidate will have proven experience in developing collaborative relationships across all levels of the organization. This leader must have the passion, energy and intellectual curiosity necessary for a fast-paced, growth-driven environment.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study; CPA preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of related accounting or financial experience and 5 years of management or lead experience in a Shared Services environment.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and internal control procedures and compliance.
- Continuous improvement mindset %26amp; can embrace Regal Rexnord%26rsquo;s 80/20 principle
- Proven experience in standardizing and documenting financial processes and procedures, building out controls and applying best practices to ensure effective department workflows within a finance team
- Knowledge of and experience working with/ implementing financial technology solutions to add efficiency and accuracy to finance processes
- Project management experience with ability and willingness to take ownership of projects and assignments with minimal direction from leadership
- Ability to identify, track and manage key performance metrics as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work and thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced and evolving environment
- Previous Global Shared Services experience is preferred
- Driven self-starter with strong self-responsibility and ability to operate autonomously.
- Experience working with transformation management and organizational change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong character and integrity, as well as strong executive presence.
- Schedule flexibility due to global communications
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Process Improvement