2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that providing superior support and solutions for our customers drives our success, and we want to put you behind the wheel. As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining workflow by assisting managers and supervisors the with coordination of warehouse duties, including managing inventory, creating packaging slips and reports, and fulfilling customer orders. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Coordinate workload allocation among warehouse workers, material handlers and drivers
- Prepare work orders; troubleshoot orders and resolve discrepancies as needed
- Assign and release orders sent for loading and unloading, and allocate and research inventory for orders
- Enter data for inbound and/or outbound freight into the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and create bills of lading (BOLs)
- Maintain and generate required reports
- Process, audit and file various documentation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule when needed
- 1 year of customer service experience in a warehouse setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with carriers, customers, employees and management
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue