Additional Security Scrub Required
• Lotus Notes/Domino knowledge and demonstrated Domino server experience
• O&M support for Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 servers and data migrations experience
• Troubleshoot HW/SW database access issues
• Active Directory experience
• Windows System Update Services (WSUS)
• McAfee knowledge
• Add and remove users from request database
• Upgrade current infrastructure
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
BA/BS in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10+ years of related experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)
Server (Computer Science)