To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Security Guard/Officer
Securitas USA • Downtown Kansas City, MO
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ENTRY LEVEL SECURITY PATROL OFFICERS NEEDED
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Come Be A Part Of A Growing Security Team!!!
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES has entry level, no experience needed opportunities waiting for YOU! If your looking for a career change or an opportunity to get your foot in the door, the your search ends today!
Full-time entry level openings in Downtown Kansas City, MO
Seeking officers for 2nd shift
Pay rate at $10.25 per hour
*easily accessible via public transportation*
Questions? Give our office a call at 816-360-1617
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
- Access control
- Patrols premises- conduct long walking patrols; up to 30 floor buildings
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Don't Hesitate. Apply Today And See What The Future Holds!