Inbound Representative, Bilingual SpanishURL blocked - click to apply
Las Vegas, NV
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Inbound Representative, Bilingual Spanish
The Inbound Call Center Representative is the point of contact for policyholders/claimants, insurance adjusters, and field inspectors. The position manages a high volume of inbound calls while effectively determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and recording case notes.
• Manage high volume of inbound calls in a timely manner
• Identify callers’ needs, clarify information, research issues, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Policyholders/Claimants – Provide technical support on self-inspection apps; explain app products and processes; schedule appointments for auto, property, and scene field inspections, and set up cases to be dispatched.
• Insurance Adjusters – Handle warm transfer calls; answer inquiries on case status; resolve case management system access issues; schedule appointments with policyholders/claimants for auto, property, and scene field inspections, and set up cases to be dispatched
• Field Inspectors – Handle overflow calls from the inspector line; provide address verification; address customer no-shows; troubleshoot inspector app issues; resolve inspector profile issues and assignment rate/payment issues
• Take appropriate action for each call, following communication “scripts” when handling different topics/scenarios
• Identify and escalate priority issues to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Accurately process and document call transactions using the BPM system
• Meet quality assurance requirements and quantitative targets
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Working knowledge of CRM or BPM systems
• Data entry skills
• Computer literate with knowledge of web and mobile apps
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
• Professional and courteous demeanor and ability to collaborate with a team
Required Education& Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, preferably in a call center environmentGenpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply
. Follow us on URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
, and URL blocked - click to apply