Judge Healthcare is seeking a ‘Operating Room RN’
to join one of our clients near Richmond, Rhode Island.
This opportunity is Full Time and Permanent!
- Adheres to universal precautions.
- Assessment: Assesses patient and family needs and documents this information appropriately in the computer or on appropriate form
- Completes annual competency validation activities.
- Complies with established occupational exposure policies.
- Demonstrates professionalism in providing patient care.
- Engages the medical staff and other professionals in discussion of patient care problems resulting in mutually developed plans of care.
- Evaluation: Revises plan of care, as necessary based on daily evaluation of patient.
- Identified potential problems and initiates appropriate measures.
- Identifies environmental factors which deter effective patient care, initiates action, and contributes ideas towards resolution.
- Implementation: Utilizes nursing care protocols and standards.
- Maintains proficiency and competency in point of care testing as defined in the evaluation criteria established by the laboratory.
- Planning: Includes the patient and family/significant other in the formulation of the plan of care. Prioritizes patient's needs appropriately.
- Experience in OR hospital or outpatient hospital setting
- Must have Scrub or circulate experience
- RN license in Rhode Island
- BSN not required but candidate must be enrolled in BSN Program with three year completion
Patrick Valyo, Perm Recruiter, Judge Healthcare
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Intensive Care Unit