Occupational Health Registered Nurse needed for a Contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Louisville, KY.
Shift: 2nd shift (3p to 11p)
Duration: 7/22-9/27 - (contract could go on longer depending on the need)
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- 2+ years of RN experience
- ER/urgent care or OH experience
- Must be able to autonomously
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Treat and triage work related injuries, involved in preventive care as well
- There are over 8,000 people at the park but they work three different shifts and about 1500 of the 8000 are salary employees that work in the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must have current RN license (Active/Unrestrictive)
- CPR/BLS Certification
What’s In It For You?
- Weekends and holidays off
- Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Tina Pugliese
Emaiil: URL blocked - click to apply
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more URL blocked - click to apply!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. URL blocked - click to apply to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process