To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rogers, AR 72758
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Engineer
Advantage Solutions • Rogers, AR
Posted 10 days ago
Canopy Senior Software Engineer
Canopy, a division of Advantage Solutions, is a suite of digital e-commerce solutions that helps brands understand and quantify the cross-relational impacts of eCommerce Data.
- Lead medium-size projects with strict deadlines
- Design, develop, test, and maintain internal and external web applications
- Share acquired skills/knowledge with team members and mentor junior engineers as necessary
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues
- Document install features for product releases
- Provide input to senior management on emerging trends
- Work with business stakeholder to gather requirements and create project plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in an enterprise software environment
- Expert knowledge in .Net OO concepts
- Expert in .NET Core and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience with SQL Server. Ability to write Ad-Hoc SQL
- Expert at Entity Framework (Code First and Database First)
- Familiar with Agile Development Practices
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Analytical approach with strong ability to uncover and solve problems
Our employees are passionate and talented...they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture...
Perks: Casual work environment, Ping Pong, Shuffleboard, Arcade, and in-house basketball court and gym. Team building events such as paint ball, canoe trips, and team movie days.
Excellent relocation package, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching, paid vacation, and we honor 13 holidays per year.