To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Renton, WA 98055
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Renton, WA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Helpdesk Support in Renton, Washington (WA). Essential Functions:
- Provides Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Helpdesk needs include phone support, handling minor triage issues with basic troubleshooting and escalating all other issues to Level 2 and 3 support
- Responsibilities include maintaining, developing and supporting personal computers, servers, local and wide area network, software, and data communications technologies throughout the Firm, to maximize Firm-wide productivity and minimize system downtime
- Assists with Helpdesk duties and installs hardware and software
- Experience working with IT Service Management Tools for requesting and fulfilling work (ServiceNow is the tool used, but experience with Remedy or other Service Management Tools is acceptable)
- Experience working in an IT setting as a Service Desk (Help Desk) technician or as a systems administrator
- Experience creating and managing Active Directory accounts, using the Windows Users and Computers tool to assign group memberships
- Knowledge of networked folders and AD permissions
- Experience granting, modifying, and removing access to mainframe systems (RACF security), Epic (heavily used in health care provider organizations), or other business applications (not required, but would give the candidate a big edge over others)
- Attention to detail
- Solid written communications skills
- General analytical abilities
- Ability to work with a team