To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Batesville, AR 72501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Electronic Merchandising Specialist - Batesville AR
Winston Retail Solutions • Batesville, AR
Posted 25 days ago
Winston Retail is the leading service agency who provides demo and retail merchandising support, environmental design, and project management. Our national team of merchandise coordinators are passionate, talented and hard-working. They are responsible for retail presentations for technology, image & lifestyle fashion brands. Since 2004, we have specialized in apparel, footwear and accessories and work with clients such as Nike, The North Face, Puma, Calvin Klein and many others. Currently, we are expanding our footprint into technology with a variety of retailers. For additional company information, please visit our website: www.winstonretail.com.
As Technology Merchandising Specialist you will work with one or more of Winston Retail’s clients to increase sales and brand awareness. The ideal candidate should be comfortable:
- Conducting on floor training sessions and customer engagements
- Utilizing planograms to ensure display integrity and demo unit functionality meets and is consistent with client and store expectations.
- Conducting basic merchandising support including stocking and updating signage
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with retail store associates and management
You will be required to provide photos and reports for each visit which are communicated via Winston’s proprietary mobile app. In this position, you will either work independently or as part of a team, as requested.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about technology and will exceed in completing projects similar to these:
- Building and updating a display for smart phones and/or accessories
- Demonstrating new technology (smart writing tools & tablets) to customers
- Updating marketing collateral for new product launches & rollouts
- Minimum of two years training and/or consumer electronics sales experience with technologies launched in the past 3 years preferred.
- Enthusiasm for technology with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and troubleshoot independently
- Strong & effective communication skills
- Ability to execute from clients’ directives and/or planograms
- Conscientious when adhering to deadlines regarding calendar confirmation, service report submissions, invoicing, etc.
- Intermediate to advance computer knowledge (Excel, Word, email and digital photography)
- Must own smart phone and have a working knowledge of technology/apps.
- Proficient in capturing crisp, clear mirror image photography (before and after photos to showcasing completed work)
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds