To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aberdeen, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Network Administrator
Scientific Research Corp • Aberdeen, MD
Posted 16 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performing functions for the US Army Program Manager Tactical Network.
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, build, configure equipment, systems, components, or perform modifications
• Identifying functional problems, suggests and assists in resolutions
• Providing written monthly progress reports
• Leading or attending meetings and teleconferences with government customer, subcontractors or vendors
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Maintaining current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned
• Leading and directing the work of others to include setting goals and achieving timelines
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 5+ years of related experience
• Ability to work proficiently in a team or independent environment
• Knowledge and experience with commercial networking functions
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to follow written instruction in the form of policies and procedures, and read and understand technical documents
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply new technology
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Certification in one or more commercial networking functions: CISSP, CCNE, CCNP, CCNA, Network+, etc.
• Ability to lead meetings/telecons and collaborate with technical representatives from other companies
• Building/Configuring Regional Hub Network (RHN) equipment
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000474711806
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.