ITAC Solutions is representing an amazing client in the Birmingham area as they search for a VP of Marketing Technologies!!
This is an exciting role that will be heavily engaged with the company’s clients. The successful candidate will be a brand champion promoting the company product and leveraging product offerings with client needs. This person will work closely looking for strategic ways to promote the product, provide client data reports, and ensure product adoption through training, webinars, and communication.
Must come with experience in conducting a number of different tactics to generate leads. This person will also manage marketing strategy development to include: social media content, graphic design, and ad/PR campaigns, managing intranet content and updates and analyzing data with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other platforms to measure website performance.
You will get to be as creative as needed, but need to be focused and determined. The company has licenses with products to help with digital marketing efforts, and this person will have full autonomy to buy products to help with marketing efforts.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Consults with clients regarding product functionality, configuration, and best practices
- Responsible for producing reports and analytics for internal and external clients to provide supportive recommendations based on current performance
- Provides consultative calls during and after implementation, and conducts webinars and trainings to ensure product success
- Conducts on-site training when needed
- Works with Marketing, Sales and Product Management teams to ensure client needs are being met
- Searching for a strong Marketing leader with experience leading and building out successful teams.
- Experience maintaining marketing budgets
- Familiar with and experience building online high-velocity, top of the funnel demand generation engines
- Deep understanding of metrics such as CAC, LTV, and how to optimize them.
- Very familiar with: Brand marketing, Facebook marketing strategies, Retargeting, SEO and SEM strategies, A/B testing, affiliate marketing and attribution modeling, lead scoring
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in client services for technology products
- Proven self-starter with a passion for technology
- Understanding in traditional marketing concepts as well as digital tactics
- Develop, implement and oversee all aspects of marketing content (blog, email content, video content, forms, etc.)
- Develop, implement and oversee online sales process (lead nurturing, lead scoring, conversion ratios)
- Recruit, hire and manage marketing team of 4 (creative team, writers, etc.)
- Detail Oriented
- Forward Thinker
- Ability to take existing marketing process and improve conversion
- Entrepreneurial spirit and natural drive to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Business To Consumer