To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ava, MO 65608
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Clerk-Finished Goods
EvolutionHR • Ava, MO
Posted 30 days ago
EvolutionHR is searching for an experience Inventory Clerk of Finished Goods to join a Forest VA clients team.
The chosen candidate will maintain accurate inventory of Finished Goods by performing the following duties
- Maintains accurate sample inventory, tradeshow inventory, and marketing inventory
- Transfer stock between warehouses
- Perform cycle counts on all in-house inventory quarterly
- Monthly review of sample inventory and orders new samples as needed
- Assists with tradeshow preparation by pulling request inventory, packaging inventory
- and staging items, pulls props, printed materials and transferring all inventory to the correct locations
- Receives, inspects, and transfers all returning tradeshow, retail or photography inventory
- Monthly review of all signed-out promotional inventory and works to return all signed-out inventory
- Works directly with marketing to support photo shoots and press requests
- Looks for inventory improvements and efficiencies
- Fulfillment Center
- Reviews in-transit customer shipments daily and reports to customer service on any exceptions
- Maintains all fulfillment center packaging inventory; boxes, dust bags, air fill bags, packing peanuts; packing tape, tissue paper, ribbon, and gift boxes
- Receives and delivers any employee orders from fulfillment center
- Provides freight quotes to customer service
- Daily reviews in-transit shipments, contacts customer service on any changes, and contacts any freight companies for resolutions
- Coordinates factory shipments of furniture inventory
- Weekly review of furniture inventory
- Inspects all furniture in preparation of fulfillment and works with packaging team to coordinate packaging and shipment of all furniture
- Available to assist with all furniture shipments
- Reviews in-transit shipments for white glove service and communicates with customer service
- Works directly with logistics on white glove deliveries
- Schedules returns or exchanges of furniture shipments
- Raw Material Inventory
- Assists logistics team with raw material shipments for product development and production to factories
- Completes all inbound leather shipments to factories
- Receives repair bags and assesses repair needs
- Communicates ongoing repairs with customer service team and updates spreadsheet database
- Ships all repairs bags back to customers
- Communicates with Product Engineer and/or factory on repair needs
- Assists Production Manager and Product Development Manager with all local laser etching projects
- Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; seeks feedback to improve performance; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others.
- Demonstrates required technical skills; adapts to new technologies; uses technology to increase productivity.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Volunteers readily; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions ; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of company ERP software; Zyfind Database software; Starship shipping software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word word processing software.
- Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. When objects are over 50 lbs use team lifting. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is performed in both an office and a warehouse environment.
- Other Skills and Abilities
- Must show excellent attention to detail and be able to multi-task.
- Acknowledgements The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Must be Nicotine free, pass a drug screen, background, have steady work history and great attitude!