The Swim Teacher is responsible for assisting the Recreation Director in teaching the year round swim team and also offering individual swim lessons for Members in a safe, fun environment that exceeds the Members expectations.
- Assist in the setup of the pool for training sessions and to maintain as area for non-swim team members to utilize
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club.
- Instruct swim lessons to any and all ages and ensure they are safe doing so.
- Must have a WSI certifications or background of 3 to 4 years of competitive swimming
- Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months
- Automated External Defibrillator
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Professional Attitude