The Account Manager II (AM II) is responsible for delivering an annual operating plan (AOP) by managing the growth of brewer and beverage sales with assigned customers and for new Keurig Authorized Distributor (KAD) acquisition and launches. The AM II is also responsible for managing trade funds and development of the KADs’ sales and service teams. The AM is in charge of driving and increasing the installed base of Keurig Away From Home (AFH) Brewers & Beverages with consistent year-to-year growth.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with their manager to develop, present and execute a customer product (brewer and beverage) strategy with specific tactics to achieve the AOP for each assigned customer, as measured by key performance indicators.
- Acquire, manage and increase customer revenue. Optimize customer performance via hands-on management and training of field personnel.
- Effectively sell/convey the Keurig Green Mountain (Keurig) Value Proposition and profitability story to customers within the region to motivate and influence customer activity, focus and results.
- Represent Keurig and its policies to customers resulting in understanding, acceptance and adherence to all contractual provisions and other company policies.
- Provide, present and implement business building growth ideas for their customer
- Represent the company at Trade Shows —and as required—outside of their customer base.
- Help drive end-user interest in Keurig via prospecting meetings and cold calling from time to time among high potential targets.
- Effectively manage trade budgets and comply with all trade marketing policies and procedures where applicable.
- Grow the KAD base by prospecting for new business partners and/or opportunities.
- Develop effective and respectful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Travel up to 50% and work a flexible schedule.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years successful sales experience ideally selling products through a third party distribution network, or 5 years equivalent sales experience.
Prefer experience in a “Fortune 500” company learning basic
- selling/management skills, or in the Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverage or related industries.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Skilled at data extraction and analytics; Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), CRM Management, Trade Fund Management and Online Meeting tools is required.
- Ability to uphold safety standards, participate in continuous process improvement on the job, and follow our manufacturing best practices
- Ability to follow Keurig policies and procedures as well as our values
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The AM is expected to maintain a home office for company business.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel, including some nationwide travel. Individual must be available and willing to travel both on a daily basis and on overnight trips. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally, in order to set up demos, including lifting brewers/equipment.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need