To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McDonough, GA 30253
- Ana Bonilla
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
2nd Shift Maintenance Technician - McDonough, GA
Kelly Engineering Resources • McDonough, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB DESCRIPTION – 2nd Shift: 2:30pm – 11:00pm
Maintains and operates equipment to package detergents by maintaining, setting up, adjusting, performing repairs, scheduling PM’s (preventative maintenance), and operating packaging equipment in a safe, consistent and efficient manner, according to specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassembling equipment.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspecting drives, motors, and belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or performing other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Using tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assembling, installing, or repairing wiring, pipe systems, and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Diagnosing mechanical problems and determining how to correct them, repairing manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Inspecting, operating, and testing machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Recording the type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Cleaning and lubricating shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Dismantling devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Electro Components
- Mechanical Emphasis with Motors, Gears, etc.
- Heavy Mechanical, Industrial Background
- Experience in industrial equipment repair/maintenance (mechanical/electrical)
- Food manufacturing experience would be highly desirable
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.