To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Staff Accountant
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Birmingham, AL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We seeking a Regional Staff Accountant for our business operations hub in Birmingham, AL.The Regional Staff Accountant will report to the Regional Controller.
Main duties will include supporting the business departments of assigned markets in the following areas:
- month end close journal entries
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- annual budgets
- monthly forecasts
- monthly variance analysis
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of SOX compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Oracle experience is preferred
- Television broadcast or media experience is preferred
- The ability to work within a team environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!