To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntersville, NC 28078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
American Tire Distributors • Huntersville, NC
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We look forward to your application! When applying, please be sure to put your Full Legal First Name and Last Name for legal and processing purposes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
Position Description:The Marketing Coordinator will support the Tire Pros Marketing Department, specifically the Field Marketing Managers by coordinating, creating, trafficking, budgeting, and modifying dealer’s local and regional advertising plans/budgets under the approved Tire Pros Marketing Services processes.
- Assist Marketing Managers in maintaining annual advertising budgets by overseeing creative activation and monitoring budget allocation with the objective of maximizing out of pocket spend & co-op utilization
- Coordinate the development of effective marketing materials to incorporate into local advertising that supports Tire Pros brand standards and dealer’s business objectives
- Generate creative ideas, content and other marketing strategies for local stores’ marketing and advertising plans that support overall business objectives
- Submit media for manufacturer co-op pre-approval to maximize media plans and serve the dealers’ and brands’ best interests
- Traffic ad content to local media representatives for individual store locations
- Conduct day-to-day operations and uphold the approved Marketing Services process
Success Factors/Key Metrics:
- Assist Marketing Team by developing effective ad campaigns that achieve Tire Pros, ATD and dealers’ business objectives including tire unit growth
- Increase Tire Pros dealer satisfaction and retention by providing exceptional customer service
- Assist in increasing percentage of dealers on an advertising program
- Assist in increasing dealer advertising expense participation
- Timeliness of trafficking media plans to vendors for individual store locations
- Support the local Marketing Manager and the Tire Pros Marketing Department in an attempt to maximize efficiency and to provide dealer value
- Overall accountability and timeliness with various assignments covering a broad range of projects (small, medium and large)
- Ability to multi-task effectively
Key Partners (Positions):
- Internal – Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator Supervisor, Senior Manager, National Programs, Marketing & Communications, Director of Marketing Services, VP of Operations, Director of Store Operations, Accounting, among other ATD staff members.
- External –Tire Pros dealer base, Approved Marketing Vendors
Experience(s) that Best Prepares You:
- Education: 4 year college degree; Major in marketing, communications or business preferred
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of hands on media and marketing experience. Proven proficiency in project management, computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.)Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team, both internal & external. Creates action plans to finish projects on time and on budget.
Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Company, in its discretion may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve creatively – think ahead strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. Excellent time management skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Must be someone who is detailed and process-oriented, and can deliver projects within tight timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment. Proven ability to work collaboratively with others within the department to coordinate effective solutions
- Strong analytical abilities and decision-making capabilities
- Strong market and customer centric orientation
- Demonstrate respect: Handle all business matters ethically and in full compliance with American Tire Distributors “Code of Conduct”.
Physical Demands/Work Environment/Travel Requirements:
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear, taste and/or smell; the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. Nothing in this job description creates a contract of employment in any way for any person. All employees hired by American Tire Distributors, Inc. are employees at will and the company reserves the right to terminate employees at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Shift Type: 1st Shift (United States of America)
Job ID: R04723