Position: Japanese Bilingual Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: San Fernando Valley region
Industry: Consumer Products
A world leading company in the manufacturing and distribution of hair products (wigs, weaves, hair extension, hair accessories, hair care products) is seeking a Sales Representative to join their successful sales and promotion team. The Sales Representative will be focusing on mainly establishing business relationships in North American region, developing business with new customers and distribution partners as well as maintaining and upselling with existing customers to help achieve the company’s targeted revenue and profit.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include But Not Are Limited To:
• Maintain the company's existing relationships with a client or group of clients in retails, distributors, and professionals.
• Develop strong relationships with customers and business partnerships with distributors and key retailers in the market.
• Demonstrate deep understanding of customers and competitors in the industry.
• Serve to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet the demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
• Prepare, schedule, and attend meetings virtually or in-person servicing active accounts periodically and potential accounts to obtain business opportunities.
• Monitor and analyze sales data on products at each customers and contribute the findings to the future sales and promotional strategic plans.
• Engage with channel partners actively listening their feedback and taking necessary actions to improve the overall quality of service and product to partners with a long term picture in mind.
• Contribute to the development of the company sales strategy and collateral increase the company’s market share in the North American consumer market.
• Collaborate with marketing, product development, and supply chain teams to make it possible to deliver the products customers are looking for.
• Communicate closely with the senior leadership teams in Japan to devise, implement and administer business strategies to meet the company’s global financial objectives together and inform competitive activities and conditions in North America region that would affect company interests.
• 3 or more years of proven record of success in Sales roles (preferably with Consumer Goods, FMCG, or aligned sectors).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have knowledge of data analysis, forecasting, sales management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Good interpersonal skills to navigate cross-functional teams.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Customer service-oriented, team player, have a keen ability to troubleshoot in creative manners, be effective at conflict resolution and be strong at managing accounts needs at various levels.
• Bilingual Japanese and English.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.