Kforce has a client in search of a Junior Full Stack Developer in Miami, FL.
Within the Information Technology (IT) Department, the Digital Technology Analyst/Full Stack Developer is responsible for designing new technology framework by integrating with the existing architecture, and providing industry approved innovative and state-of-the-art solutions to the Wealth Management business needs and interactions with the Clientele.
This position requires knowledge of implementing and maintaining enterprise architecture. Exposure to Omni channel systems integration, including integration with legacy system using EJB platforms will be required. Expertise in full stack development a must and relevant experience with UX and UI framework will be an advantage.
The Digital Technology Analyst/Application developer will be specifically in charge of the following:
- Selection of emerging technologies in building and scaling distributed, highly available systems
- Building responsive front ends to connect with the banking application that will be used by internal users and the bank clients
- Delivery of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) through transformation programs: design, integrate, develop and maintain Distributed Systems Design Experience
- Cybersecurity and mitigation of security risk using accepted industry standard practice
- Incorporating relevant design expertise in line with brand/product strategy
- Remote troubleshooting/performance monitoring: driving customer service excellence with analytical rigor and solid process management
- Bridging the expertise gap between infrastructure, security and legacy application development teams
- Degree in Information Technology or Engineering, with specialization in any of the following Application development, Digital Technology Management, Digital Solutions development or any related area
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the software development or application integrations is a must
- Well versed in software and data design patterns: Fundamental computer science concepts, data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and in object oriented design
- Expertise in full stack development will be essential to execute projects
- Expected to have some exposure to UX and UI products and process will be added advantage
- Web service (JAX, REST) implementations, and creation of APIs
- Programming experience in one or more programming languages (Java preferred), including understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles
- Proven knowledge of RESTful protocols, SOA and microservices
- Data Management experience in any RDBMS is a must
- Middleware: Webservers (JBoss & IRIS), messaging technology (JMS, MQ, WebSphere)
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Fluent in English with good interpersonal and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Develop Mobile Application
Use Front End Technology