To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Solutions Sales Executive - SaaS
Cardinal Health • Seattle, WA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What Business Development - Med Prd contributes to Cardinal Health
Business Development is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing customers. Responsible for maximizing customer value/satisfaction by aligning complex product solutions and services with key customer initiatives. Builds and maintains relationship with key decision makers or potential influencers. Involves a longer sales cycle.
- Assigned to a territory with primary responsibility of hunting for/closing acute/IDN Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solution (CIMS) opportunities
- Owns the pipeline for all CIMS sales within the assigned territory with responsibility for the sales to contract process for designated offerings
- Drive revenue performance for all transactions
- Review and actively influence deal profitability of transactions
- Work with Account Management and Implementation to support smooth customer transitions
- Focused on selling into the Acute IDN Procedural Area with high focus on the Cath Lab
- Address needs of target customer base and articulate CIMS value proposition appropriately
- Understand customer requirements and internal/external factors influencing their needs
- Understand key points of contact and how to coordinate customer contact points
- Maintain momentum in pursuits / manage selling timeline
- Negotiate terms and pricing within approved guidelines
- Coordinate effectively with all HSS sales counterparts
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred
- 10+ years experience selling technical solutions and services into healthcare providers including to hospitals; Procedural Area experience preferred
- Understanding of procedural area software requirements and fundamentals of supply chain.
- Minimum 8 years healthcare sales experience
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- Proven product knowledge in business area
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.