To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI 48084
- Angel Wade
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Service Desk Analyst
Kelly IT Resources • Troy, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyIT has a *REMOTE* Level 1 Service Desk Analyst position open within our Corporate group.
As an agent of the Level 1 IT Service Desk you will be a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to Users and Customers for support of all IT Services delivered within the Kelly enterprise Information Technology and Communications ITC infrastructure.
Support of Kelly's IT Services will be provided to all full-time, temporary, field and corporate users and external customers or potential users i.e. future customers of Kelly s IT Services. Agents will be expected to communicate with users via multiple methods including Telephony, eMail, Web, and Walk-up face to face interaction. Agent will possess knowledge in the Desktop Computing Environment, desktop COTS based shrink-wrapped Office Automation software, shared COTS applications and Kelly s proprietary business applications. Customer Interface skills will be necessary to help users to describe and explain the nature or symptoms of their problems. Analysts will apply sound practices and maintain proficiency in the use of listening skills, probing through questioning, communicating in layman s terms, gathering information, restatement of the problem, use of troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis, effective communication using oral and/or written methods and understanding of the business impact and the sense of urgency to restore services. Hours of operation: 6 a.m to 6 p.m. p.m. EST, everyone rotates S
- Provide end user support for the Desktop Computing Environment including various OS environments and Common off the Shelf COTS products including the Microsoft Office Suite, Web Browsers, email and LAN based services.
- Agents will retain ownership to resolve all desktop computing and desktop COTS applications utilizing the solutions that are defined within our Known Error Database KEDB i.e. Knowledge Base .
- Agents will also be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing desktop issues using various skills and techniques, including investigating solutions via the Web, use of product manuals and other available resources to resolve support issues.
- Use Microsoft Management Console MMC to perform user password resets and Remote Control and Desktop Assistance.
- Utilize the Salesforce Service Desk Incident Management tool and database to record call details and to track troubleshooting progress.
- Set reasonable customer expectations for resolution time, based on scope, impact and severity of issue. Route unresolved incidents to the correct upper level support group for resolution.
- Provide guidance and support in helping the team to reach the defined Service Level Objects for First Call Resolution, Mean Time to Repair, Speed to Answer, Abandon Call Percentage, and Incidents Resolved per Agent.
1 - 3 years IT Helpdesk, Service Desk, Desktop or Infrastructure Support experience
Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent training nice extra, not required
Technical or Business aptitude with proven analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills Excellent oral, written and customer service/interface skills
Please reach Angel Wade with any questions/interest at 248.822.3375 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.