Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is seeking full-time Credentialing / Provider Information Specialists for our client, one of the world’s leading health insurance companies. Provider Information Specialists will compile appropriate information to make requested credentialing, contractual, and demographic updates and changes related to provider data in the systems of record in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
Job Summary / Duties:
- Manage and sustain positive provider relationships.
- Setup providers and networks in systems of record, assign provider numbers and communicate with provider community.
- Facilitate accurate financial claims payment and provider directory processes.
- Ensuring Provider credentials are up to date and correct; verify medical school attended.
- Accurately setups providers in provider systems of record to ensure appropriate claims payment in accordance with contractual language.
- Compiles, analyzes, and verifies the required information for provider enrollment, contracts, and maintenance.
- Communicates, orally and in writing, directly with providers to resolve questions and issues regarding updates and changes in the systems of record.
- Researches, responds to, analyzes and resolves complex claims issues related to provider setup and provider eligibility on a daily basis.
- Creates resolution documents to address provider issues and increase provider satisfaction.
- Credentialing experience is top priority OR 1-2 years of medical billing or scheduling experience.
- Facets, IPD, Provider Manager, and Cactus knowledge preferred.
- Prior claims processing experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, customer service experience and data entry skills
- Provider (customer) focused; must be comfortable asking providers questions.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving skills/critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills/Time management.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment with shared goals.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment and produce high quality work with defined turnaround goals.
Must meet at least one of the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Prefer an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or health related field
- Two years of customer service, credentialing, provider data management, enrollment and billing, claims and/or insurance operations experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance services and operations.
Start Date: August 3rd through January 3, 2021, with a potential to extend and be converted to a full-time employee of the company.
- 6 month contract. Top performers have a chance to convert
- Schedule- 7:30 am-4:00 pm CST
- 6 week training program
Important information: This position is recruited for by an offsite Kelly Services location, not your local Kelly branch office. To be considered for this position, you must use the submit now button below. If you have questions regarding this opportunity, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Credentialing Specialist.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
• Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
• Weekly pay and service bonus plans
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Credentialing Specialist.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 1000 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Complex Problem Solving