To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63105
- Teresa Wamsley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Analyst / Data Analyst
Yoh • St. Louis, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Business Systems Analyst / Data Analyst needed for a Contract to Hire position with Yoh’s client located in St. Louis, MO.
Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future.
Must be able to interview in person.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Data & Business Analyst experience
- Agile SAFe
- SQL queries & Jira
- Data Flow / Data Output
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Business Requirements Documentation
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience required as a Business Analyst with heavy data analysis exp.
- SQL Queries, Jira, Agile, Data Flow / Data Output
- Requirements Documentation
- Knowledge of programming languages
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program’s
- Referral Bonus Program’s
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.