Amyx is seeking to hire a Technical Program Operations Specialist in our Reston, VA headquarters. The successful candidate will be experienced in technical sales engagements with the ability to architect and communicate comprehensive, innovative, complex solutions. You will take an active role with all aspects of supporting capture activities focused on or more Federal agencies. The successful candidate will have solutioned and delivered IT solutions in the Federal market, have a mature understanding of flexible service delivery-models and up-to-date experience with leading technologies and trends. Solutions will span multiple IT competency areas inclusive of data services, end-user services, software development, cyber security, and data analytics requiring you to have a mature understanding of the Amyx capabilities within each of these domains and a visionary approach to their implementation.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a cross functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
- Research and Identify best-of-breed technical solutions to address customer requirements or solve existing problems at current customers or prospective new customers.
- Review technical requirements from request for proposals (RFP) and request for information (RFI) and assess the complexity and feasibility of identifying an optimal solution that can be solutioned and proposed.
- Assist in selecting the technology stack and designing solution that is cost-effective as well as meets customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Accurately scope implementation timelines for integrations. Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Review configurations with other team members to ensure quality and accuracy to requirements.
- Collaborate with teaming partners to track and report on status of opportunities.
- Proactively monitor upcoming opportunities and prepare information for pursuit.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 8+ years of relevant experience in multiple IT areas with increasing responsibilities.
- Experience working on Federal contracts is highly preferred.
- Experience on projects successfully implementing complex, technical solutions with tight deadlines.
- Experience with any advanced IT technologies such as: Cloud (Private, Public, Community, and Hybrid), Virtualization, Software Defined Networking, Software Defined Datacenters, Microservices, Containerization, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Datacenter Architectures, Web Services, Agile Development, DevOps, DevSecOps, Cybersecurity, and End-User Services.
- Experience with a variety of service-delivery models including Multi-Tenant, Shared Services, and SaaS solutions.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Knowledge and experience with Federal Civilian agencies such as the SEC, DOE, and USPTO.
- Capable of synthesizing a reference architecture from a requirements specification, industry best practices, and vendor whitepapers / artifacts
- Experienced in responding to Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI).
- Good presentation, written, and verbal communication skills for the technical and non-technical audience at both the engineering and senior executive levels.
- Proven traits to include sound business judgment, ability to think and advance strategic concepts, and a professional demeanor under pressure.
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Software As A Services