Child Guidance Resource Centers is looking for a full-time Blended Case Manager to join our Blended Case Management Department in Philadelphia County.
The Blended Case Manager provides service coordination to children and adolescents displaying severe social, emotional and/or behavioral disorders and their families. In partnership with the treatment team and any other involved service systems, the case manager develops and monitors a comprehensive service plan for client and family.
- Facilitates interagency team meeting (ITM) in order to coordinate service interventions and understand family’s relationships to community system.
- Establishes and maintains linkages with child serving systems such as mental health providers, Children and Youth agencies, drug and alcohol treatment programs, juvenile justice services and the educational system.
- Arranges for necessary behavioral health services and communicates relevant information to service providers upon admission or at transfer from one provider to another.
- Arranges for aftercare services and communicates with the family and admitting program to ensure that the recommended level of care is accessed in a timely fashion.
- Meets with client and family at least twice monthly to review progress and revise service coordination plan.
- Bachelor Degree in a counseling, psychology, social work or related behavioral health field required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with children and their families in a mental health, education, child welfare or juvenile justice system (CASSP Systems), direct experience providing case management preferred.
- Driver's license required.
- Flexible hours available including days and evenings
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer