To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- American Residential Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RETAIL / Sales Lead - Hourly + Bonus + Commissions
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 months ago
American Residential Services of Nashville is growing and we're looking for support on the Retail Sales Team to represent us in our partnered Home Depot stores in Henderson, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Madison, Hermitage, and Briley Parkway.
We are looking for part-time and full-time sales associates that are motivated by money . Potential to earn $25 per hour or more based on YOUR performance, guaranteed base hourly pay included!
The selected individual must be outgoing and enthusiastic to represent American Residential Services, talking to customers inside of an assigned retail location about their Heating, Air Conditioning, Smart Home and Plumbing needs/wants.
(NO HVAC/PLUMBING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WE DO PROVIDE TRAINING)
What we have to offer;
- NATION-WIDE COMPANY OFFERING STABILITY AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Ability to earn in excess of $25 per hour with base hourly, bonus and commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees
- Comprehensive PAID training
- Flexible Schedules
- Mentoring from our industry leading management team
To qualify, you MUST;
- Be comfortable approaching customers
- Communicate clearly
- Ability to work weekends, as that is when our stores are busiest with prospective customers
- Be creative in ways to let customers know what current offers/promotions we have going on
- Be able to pass pre-employment screening process
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today, or call Josh Will at 571.358.5686 to set up your interview!
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.