Caregiver - Glastonbury Saturday/Sunday 8AM - 8PM Patient, caring, experienced caregiver needed for female client with dementia in assisted living community in Glastonbury. Hands-on care and hoyer lift experience required.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- AM/PM care including bathing, dressing and hygiene
- Companionship and conversation
- Assistance with all ADLs including feeding and incontinence care.
- Assist with transfers using hoyer lift together with additional staff member
- Ability to work effectively in a residential care environment
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Hardworking And Dedicated