CAREGivers needed for clients in Avon/Farmington/Simsbury:
Home Instead Senior Care seeks caring and compassionate people to assist elderly clients. We provide a variety of non-medical services to allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The individual needs of our clients vary, so we maintain a team of committed individuals of varied backgrounds, availability, location and experience level. Assignments vary depending upon client requirements; not all clients need or receive all services.
Services provided by Home Instead Senior Care include:
CAREGiver expertise and training will be matched to client needs. Some training may be required for special situations.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Errands and shopping
- Incidental transportation to appointments or activities
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and hygiene
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with ambulation and transfer (with and without lifts)
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Hospice care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to adapt to a variety of individuals, cultures, and personalities
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Reliable transportation and ability to be precisely and consistently on-time for assignments.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.