Front End Developer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest American Banks in the country.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 9 months contract with possibility of renewal.
Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 employment without sponsorship
The Front-end Developer will collaborate with Strategists, UX Designers, Accessibility, Consultants, Product Managers / Owners, and other partner groups on ideation and concept efforts for next generation experiences (features, applications, product touch points, etc.) for kiosk, desktop, etc.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Development of websites and applications through all phases of the development life cycle (including planning, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining)
- Working with Project Managers using traditional and Agile methodologies to plan and execute development
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and applications.
- Knowledge of Accessibility and Web Standards
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of platforms,
- including first-time user experience, battery life, connectivity issues, and perceived performance
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team.
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Java Script (Programming Language)