$14.00 to $16.00 hourly
Medical Receptionists looking for Lake Orion, Michigan work might find the opportunity for them in this position. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. Medical Receptionists who want to be the director of first impressions will find the right position for them here, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. Candidates for this Medical Receptionist position should keep in mind that we are looking for a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Submit your application as soon as possible!
- Sustaining the organization of various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Referring patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Helping with patient's paperwork occasionally
- Efficiently corresponding to telephone calls and directing inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Managing the management of patient medical records
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
Friday – office closed
1 Saturday per month 9:30a to 3:00p
- This position needs to have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology and insurance products and plans
- High School Diploma required
- 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Basic Medical Terminology experience
- Medical Insurance Verification experience preferred
- Medical Chart experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Medical Dental preferred
- Patient Medical Records experience highly desired
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist.