To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Robotics Technician II
JLL • Sacramento, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Take your career to the next level by joining a high-energy team of problem solvers and innovators. JLL is partnering with one of the world’s largest online fulfillment network to ensure that buildings under our oversight operate at peak performance. We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada. Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
The Robotics Technician II will be working within a 24x7 warehouse/logistics environment providing operations and maintenance services to support a fleet of robots. The Robotics Tech II will be the primary responder to recover failed robot drive units and a blocked pathways. The Robotics Tech II will perform advanced maintenance on drive units, pods and stations. The Robotic Floor Tech II is the first responder to all robotic floor related break downs and issues.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responding to robotic system break downs
• Complete both basic and advanced preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
• Basic trouble shooting of robotic drive units and software
• Logging detailed maintenance data
• Maintaining and repairing distribution center mobile racking
• Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
• Assisting, repairing, and maintaining material handling equipment
• Tracking and storing the department's inventory, including spare parts
• Supporting continuous improvement in department and DC
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
Operation Support & Customer Service:
- Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Electrical knowledge of basics components.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Automated systems and controls
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of PLC programs
- PC competency, Word & Excel, Kindle Platforms and Windows OS
- Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
- Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
- Desire to learn about and work with conveyor systems and client specific robots
- Good mechanical and technical aptitude
- Curious nature with a desire to learn, repair and troubleshoot material handling equipment (MHE)
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.