Riverview Behavioral Health a division of Acadia Health care is seeking to hire a talented and dynamic Nurse Leader!
House Supervisor - Registered Nurse
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the unit and ensures adequate staffing to provide optimal patient care.
Provide, delegate, coordinate and evaluate care of patients through the collaborative efforts of team members and in accordance with the nursing process and standards of care and practice. Provide general nursing care in a facility.
Function as the lead nurse on assigned shift.
Responsible for staff assignments and/or direction of duties, tasks or projects.
Provide professional and administrative leadership to staff.
Accountable for the oversight of staffing performance.
- Coordinate nursing, medical and/or behavioral health care activities with all staff to ensure smooth and complete coordination of efforts during shared shift.
- Supervisory responsibility for assigning staff according to education and ability.
- Provide mentoring and training as needed.
- Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are ordered.
- Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing care.
- Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing a plan of care with specific and measurable goals, objectives and interventions defining actions unique to each patient's needs. Assist in updating and revising the plan of care as goals/objectives are met or when the patient's condition changes.
- Provide structure and maintain a therapeutic environment in collaboration with the patients and other care providers.
- Consistently utilize universal precautions, environmental safety guidelines and applicable level system as applicable.
Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Minimum two or more years’ experience in nursing practice. Prefer two or more years’ experience in behavioral health/psychiatric/addiction recovery environment, with a minimum one year supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred.
Current RN license as required by state of Arkansas. First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
Blue Cross Blue Shield, VSP and Delta Dental. Life insurance, short and long term disability insurance available as well as 401(k) with match and an Employee Assistance Program as well as other health and welfare programs.
Coaching And Mentoring