About Peraton Labs:
With a distinguished heritage tracing back to Bell Labs, Bellcore, and Telcordia, our experts pave the way. Peraton Labs delivers innovative solutions and revolutionary new capabilities to solve the most difficult and complex challenges for government agencies, utilities, and commercial customers. Peraton Lab's cybersecurity research protects mission-critical systems and national cyber infrastructure through a broad range of initiatives in computer network defense, secure-by-design techniques and cyber operations and experimentation platforms.
Role and responsibility for this position:
Results driven software tester responsible for:
* Interacting with product owners and stakeholders for understanding product requirements
* Reviewing design and requirements documents to prepare test scenarios
* Conducting tests, analyzing results, and preparing reports on all testing aspects
* Participating in design and requirements reviews and providing input and identifying potential problems
Skills and Experience You Should Possess:
* Knowledge of modern software testing methodologies and software test design
* Knowledge of modern test frameworks and techniques for full-stack applications
* Excellent communication and critical thinking
* Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail and adept to problem-solving
Additional Desired Skills
* Programming experience in Python, C/C++, Java, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell
* Cross-platform, software, firmware, and hardware testing
* DevOps frameworks and Agile methodologies
* A four-year degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering or related fields
* Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
* Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software testing experience
Minimum Clearance Required:
Who we're looking for:
* Cyber: We are looking for staff with a strong interest (and ideally a track record) in cyber security research and development.
* Generalists: You'll typically focus your work on the domain(s) of your specialty or preference, but a strong multi-domain awareness and ability is required. You should have a curiousity to learn new technology.
* Tangible: You'll work on applied research program to conceive and develop prototypes to solve cutting-edge, complex problems.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $82,617.60
Colorado Salary Maximum:$176,612.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Programming
- Computer Security