To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- RI, Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant – Tax Support
CBIZ Financial Services • RI, Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZand Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting in the United States. With more than 100 offices and more than 4,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services
CBIZ & MHM New England (formerly CBIZ Tofias) is part of the 10th largest accounting*, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in Boston and Providence and have over 200 people, including over 35 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions.
We are looking for an experienced tax administrative support person to join our growing administrative team. This position requires a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and tax processing experience. This full-time position will require over-time during our busy seasons.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Provide administrative support to multiple executive level staff on a daily basis
- Function as administrative liaison with internal and external clients
- Process client tax returns in an accurate and timely manner
- Assemble tax organizer and tax return documents for clients
- Scan and store client information, executed engagement letters, correspondence, etc.
- Generate client invoices
- Process expense reports
- Assist in any administrative or clerical duties that contribute to the function of the Tax Department such as preparing general correspondence, drafting engagement letters, performing data entry, printing, faxing and mailing, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other administrators to ensure efficient departmental operations
- Effectively operate all department equipment and software applications
- Provide back-up coverage for reception and phones
- Plan and execute company events
- Administer special projects as requested and communicate status proactively
- May conduct research and produce reports
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Prior experience in the public accounting industry or a professional services environment
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and complete assignments independently
- Organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat DC and Skype
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, CCH Axcess, Practice Engine, Concur, and XCM is a plus
- Experience with office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, postage meters and scanners
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of executive administrative experience in an office environment
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Ability to produce quality professional material within deadlines
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must present highest professional decorum given position placement and access to confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while fulfilling all requirements