Cyclonaire is a custom pneumatic conveying solutions provider that takes pride in our people and the equipment we build. We are committed to solving problems and building relationships. Our team members work together to overcome the various challenges that our customers face in order to provide robust solutions. Our customers rely on us to move multiple different bulk powders, throughout numerous processes, in order to make the endless products they provide. We work hard to be awesome at what we do while taking an attitude of ownership, having a team mentality, and always doing the right thing.
Cyclonaire is currently looking for a Receiving Clerk to join our team.
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for physically bringing items and materials into the facility, inspecting for freight damage, ensuring accurate deliveries, performing all computer functions necessary to complete the receiving process, and putting away all products received. This role will be able to carry out its functions in accordance with Cyclonaire’s Core Values.
• Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to unload inbound products and move them to proper storage areas
• Inspect products for damage at time of receipt and refuse shipment if damage is observed
• Verify items/materials listed on Packing List match the items/materials physically received
• Inspect items/materials for damage and ensure they meet quality specifications
• Resolve any damage, quantity discrepancy, or incorrect item issues with the Purchasing Department
• Process all RMAs (Return Material Authorization)
• Attach Inventory Identification Labels to items/materials received
• Give Packing Lists and BOLs to Accounting Department
• Put items/materials away in designated Bin Locations
• Always keep an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
• Assist with packaging and shipping of Parts Orders
• Other duties as assigned
Competencies: Must have the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to communicate effectively. Must be able to work independently and be part of a team. Must have basic math and computer skills. Must have the ability to read a tape measure. Must have the ability to use hand and power tools. Must have the ability to obtain a forklift license through the company’s internal training and testing process. Must have the ability to prioritize and manage workload while meeting critical timelines with high expectations from internal and external customers.
Education / Experience: High School diploma or equivalent is required. Experience as a Receiving Clerk or similar position is desired.
Physical Demands: Requires frequent touching, grasping, and feeling of physical equipment. Talking, hearing, and repetitive motions are required. Occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting. Work requires constant visual ability. Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds independently and up to 100lbs with assistance. May require sitting at a desk doing computer work for extended periods of time.
Work Environment: Clean and climate-controlled manufacturing facility.
Travel Requirements: None
Safety: Safety shoes (steel or composite toe), safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, and other forms of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required in designated areas.
Other Duties: Safe work performance is always required from each employee. Perform all duties and responsibilities in a safe manner in accordance with applicable Health and Safety Manuals. Required to wear or use PPE as applicable and to immediately report unsafe working conditions. Understanding and adhering to Cyclonaire’s Core Values is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Cyclonaire is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Composite Materials
- Forklift Truck
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Packaging And Processing Duties