Problem Solvers, Techies, and Challenge Seekers, this job is for you. When we say “it works” we have our Machine Technicians to thank. If you’re handy, enjoy variety, and love a good challenge, find a home at CSC as part of our Best in Class team where work is steady (but never boring), hard work and accountability are rewarded, and your career growth is supported.
As a CSC Machine Technician, you’ll be an important part of what works.
You’ll be responsible for your basic maintenance to complete tear-down and rebuild of Company owned, rented and/or leased and/or air equipment.
Machine Technician’s work is typically Monday through Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life’s moments that matter.
What it means to Be Part of What Works
- Complete a thorough tear-down and rebuild machines as assigned.
- Taking pride in your work by keeping equipment and tools clean.
- Resolve maintenance issues and complete preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Maintain the parts and stock room areas with organization and safety in mind.
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
In this role, you’ll need:
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
- A HS Diploma or equivalent; we’ll provide the training.
- An active driver’s license is a must.
- Professional repair and maintenance experience or a motivated inner handyman.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and work in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and non-weather related.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.