We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers via multi-channel technical support, demos, and presentations. You'll be joining a team and company where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
* Become a subject matter expert for Serverless
* Investigate highly complex customer escalations, lead technical calls with clients, and handle complex issues about customers' issues in your product area
* Partner with our Technical Enablement team to maintain documentation and knowledge base articles for a variety of technologies within your area(s) of expertise
* Prepare the worldwide Technical Support Engineering team for new products and features, ensuring the technical proficiency of the team
* Run office hours and lead training sessions for the Technical Support Engineering team
* Partner with Engineering on tracking and addressing high-priority escalations
* Provide mentorship to junior members of the team through trainings, coaching, and general guidance
* Actively work on defining and completing quarterly OKRs for your product area
* Work from a Datadog office 3 - 5 days per week
* Experienced in multi-channel technical support at a SaaS company (5+ years of related experience)
* An exceptional written and verbal communicator
* Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
* A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
* Able to pick up new skills quickly and come up with creative solutions to complex problems
* Basic knowledge of Linux
* Confident in your skills with Python or Go
* Active contribution to open-source projects (code, bug reports, etc.) and the Engineering Community (Meetups, etc.)
* Experience using Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, or similar software
* Experience administering a Windows environment, or knowledgeable about the Windows operating system
* Experience with monitoring Java applications using mBeans
* CS or Engineering major
* Able to work a rotating schedule that requires weekend availability
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you're passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
* Generous and competitive global and US benefits
* New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
* Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
* Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
* Best in breed onboarding
* Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
* Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $98,000 - $143,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Critical Thinking