KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1 500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Marketing Consultant Professional - II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide overall support for B2B sales enablement marketing, by reviewing marketing briefs and project plans-and determining which creative teams will be assigned the work to execute.
- Work with Marketing Managers to track and manage project timelines, deliverables and fulfillment.
- Communicate daily with our internal creative resources (design and copywriters) and our advertising Agency providing information and updates for flawless execution of our sales materials.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is on brief and follows required legal reviews, product reviews and brand approvals.
- Identify and troubleshoot any communication roadblocks or issues as needed and work closely with marketing managers to resolve.
- Provide creative presentation support for senior leadership and CMO marketing team
- Manage timelines and budgets and work directly with Integrated marketing on meetings and agendas to help with project management.
- Be a key player on the team, working collaboratively to help guide the creative process when needed.
- Keep abreast of current state of the art and future technology trends, including 5G and others within the evolving telecommunications field.
- Identify areas of improvement in process and reporting--provide proactive solutions when necessary,
- Stay abreast of best practices within B2B marketing and our competitive landscape.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
- A degree.
- Four or more years of experience working in marketing or advertising with creative teams.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment responsible for several projects at once-and communicating with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for technology and natural curiosity to continuously learn.
- Ability to manage responsibilities independently and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to build and polish on brand power point presentations for leadership and sales teams.
- Confidence with troubleshooting and providing solutions to move the work forward.
Business To Business
Integrated Marketing Communications