To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Georgetown, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Production Control Manager
Advantage Resourcing • Georgetown, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bilingual Production Control Manager - Georgetown, TX
Project Control Manager
The Production Control Manager will be a key member of our team, responsible for revenue generation, production scheduling, inventory management and transportation logistics. In addition, employee will assist with KPI reporting, key process redesign and other strategic initiatives to support the Company’s vision and accelerating growth.
Essential Job Functions:
• Mange the Customer Samples process. Coordinate production and delivery of samples (combination of digital, electronic, physical) including custom samples of particular sizes
• Manage the scalehouse to ensure accuracy of product leaving the quarry.
• Design process for inbound vendor unloading and outbound shipments to ensure lean and streamlined processes.
• Schedule strategic inventory build to ensure production is at full capacity each day.
• Design work locations for strategic Kanban inventory, manage inventory reporting processes, and create identified locations for usable scrap, sellable scrap, and waste.
• Work with clients to optimize freight costs by locating, negotiating, and arranging freight, or coordinating with their designated internal/external freight providers
• Analyze production schedule capacities and enter production tickets into QXpress.
• Schedule and manage/coordinate production timing to match client expectations, especially important on large projects
• Coordinate customer pick up in advance to ensure finished goods are not warehoused in quarry
• Product matching, from other quarries, or unknown sources
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Must have logistics and operations experience, preferably in building products and/or construction sciences segment.
• Must be able to learn about natural stone and its uses in the building process. This includes the geology of types of stone, production abilities/limitations of different types of stone.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and processes to ensure impeccable client follow-up.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, and team members.
• Results driven-must demonstrate desire and ability to consistently meet or exceed targets.
• Takes initiative, works effectively independently, self-motivated.
• Analytical requirements to understand and communicate results and feed projections.
• Proficient with tools, MS Excel and Quickbooks.
• Bilinugal - Spanish is required
Keywords: production manager, production control management, construction management
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]