To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cape May, NJ 08204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Producer - Sales Executive (MMA-NE)
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES, INC • Cape May, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Marsh & McLennan Agency (North East Region) is currently looking for B2B Sales Professionals with consultative sales experience, preferably in the insurance industry to join our Sales Force in the NY, NJ, CT & PA Areas.
As the mid-market arm of MARSH, we have a global reach with the added benefits of a local touch. Utilizing our presentation based sales model and MARSH branding can separate you from the competition. We offer formal sales and insurance training along with continuous workshops to help you develop your industry knowledge and presentation skills. Our best-of-breed Sales Team has years of experience winning business and is highly collaborative and supportive. Our salaries are competitive and our compensation structure for new hires allow you to build your book of business / residuals - leading to real, sustainable wealth and a long term career.
Our ideal candidate will have a consultative approach and experience prospecting, cold-calling and presenting to mid-sized companies along with a proven track record of achieving quota year over year. Insurance experience is preferred but not required.
• Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Develops a database of qualified leads through cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
• Insurance experience preferred but not required.