Company Name: Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for filling stores' orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
* Select orders.
* Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
* Build pallets.
* Sort merchandise.
* Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
* Submit order to shipping.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
* Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
* Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
* Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
* Ability to meet production standards.
Desired Previous Job Experience
* High school education or general education degree (GED) plus one year experience in work or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Oconomowoc || 1111 E. Delafield Rd. || 53066 || Oconomowoc Distribution Center || None || Any; Logistics/Supply Chain; Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
- Federal Laws
- Safety Principles